A little about me...

I am a wife, mother of four, and educator. I am a strong believer in anything organic, herbal, and supplemental health.
I love great deals on great products. Quality is always KEY!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Encrusted 5.2A/26th three USB port

The Encrusted 5.2A/26th three USB port is an answer to my prayers. I have a family of six. As you can imagine a device is always in need of charging. A traditional car charger will not meet my families car charging needs. The three port car charger allows three devices to charge at once. I love the black base color and the blue power light.
In the past, I have purchased car chargers and every charger stopped working because of the cord. The base of the car charger never stopped working, but the cords always did. The Encust 5.2A three port charger allows us to use our factory cords. This ability alone extends the life of the charge. This product is not just a must have for a large family, but it is also a must have for the average person.
I received this product at a discounted prices in return for my unbiased opinion of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment