A little about me...

I am a wife, mother of four, and educator. I am a strong believer in anything organic, herbal, and supplemental health.
I love great deals on great products. Quality is always KEY!

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod

The Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod is a great buy.  This weekend I had the opportunity to try out three selfie sticks including the Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod.  The other two selfie sticks were Bluetooth/ rechargeable.  I was blown away, by how easy the Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod functioned and stored.  The others selfie sticks had to be charged before use.  Once we used them for a while, the batteries died. However, the Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod didn't need charging. So when the other selfie sticks were charging, we were enjoying the Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod.  I also loved the compact fold away capability.  The Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod stored greatly in my purse.  I rated the Dizaul 2- in -1 Cable Selfie Portrait Monopod with four stars because it wouldn't work with my Android phone.  It worked great with my apple phone, but no luck with my android.  However, the label did mentione a software maybe needed for android users, but I couldn't find the software.  But this is not a deal breaker because once I find the software, I am more then sure it will work just as well, with my android phone.  I am still a happy customer. I received this product at a discounted rate in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment