A little about me...

I am a wife, mother of four, and educator. I am a strong believer in anything organic, herbal, and supplemental health.
I love great deals on great products. Quality is always KEY!

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Be Positive or Be Quite

I want to start out by saying, I am not an avid reader!  I don't find reading fun and I am not one who finds reading to be relaxing.  Therefore, when I read it has to be for a purpose.  I must say, This was a very purposeful read.  I love the fact, the book is in booklet form; not long and drawn out.  I appreciate how the book is written; form Christian based principles and not just Dr. Wilkins Opinion.  The book uses three solid faith building stories from the bible to build validity of the text. Dr. Wilkins also, personalizes some of the text with personal experiences.  I agreed to read this book because I was interested to see what angle Mark E. Wilkins wrote the book from.  Being that, he has a Doctorate in Clinical Hypnosis.  I wondered what was his take on Being Positive or be Quiet.  I must add, I was not disappointed.  I received this book complementary in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment