A little about me...

I am a wife, mother of four, and educator. I am a strong believer in anything organic, herbal, and supplemental health.
I love great deals on great products. Quality is always KEY!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Wallet Protection




  I decided to try the REID Blocking Sleeves because I wanted to protect my debit cards from identity theft, while in my wallet. I figured, I use Spyware for computers and I pay companies to provide credit protection services; Why not take an extra step of protecting my cards while in my wallet.

The REID Blocking Sleeves seem to be durable and tough. The sleeves aren't peeling at the seems, nor is it easy to tear. The only con, is the ability to place multiple cards in one sleeve. I don't like having to place one card in each sleeve. This is just a personal preference, not a deal breaker. Overall, this is a quality product; I received at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment