A little about me...

I am a wife, mother of four, and educator. I am a strong believer in anything organic, herbal, and supplemental health.
I love great deals on great products. Quality is always KEY!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Esky ES-PS02 110lb Backlit LTD Display

The Esky ES-PS02 Luggage Hanging scale is a time saver.  I tried this item out because It seem to be convenient for weighing luggage under 110lbs. Driving to the nearest Publix to use their scale, is very time consuming.  The make and model is very easy to use. The handle of the scale is very comfortable and easy to grip.  The stainless still cover provides a nice durable covering.  The Esky ES-PS02 Luggage  Hanging Scale is a cost efficient purchase.  I received the Esky ES-PS02 Luggage  Hanging Scale free of charge in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment